Please see the following job posting from Senseair North America
Field Application Engineering Technician – grow your career with the industry leader in
Senseair North America, Inc. – St. Charles, IL.
Senseair AB is the worldwide leading provider of NDIR-based technologies. Senseair is best
known for innovative OEM and turn-key engineered solutions in optical gas detection
technology leveraging absorption spectroscopy – for high-precision, compact, wireless and
low-power application areas.
Founded in Delsbo Sweden in 1993, Sensair AB has an international footprint with offices
located in Dusseldorf Germany, Chengdu China and St. Charles, Illinois USA
Senseair North America is looking for a Field Application Engineering Technician that will
work alongside a rapidly expanding Account Management, Marketing and Technology Team
located at the U.S. Headquarters in St. Charles, Illinois.
The main goals of this position are:
● Support the Account Management and Marketing Teams in fostering new customer
relationships and expanding existing customer relationships through the Candidate’s
technical know-how and expertise.
● Support the Technical Director in both long-term and short-term technical initiatives.
● Maintain existing technical specifications and develop market specific technical
● Support Senseair North America customers in technical matters, both on-site and from
the North American headquarters.
● Increase Senseair value by working directly with the end-customer to develop solutions
targeted at solving unique customer challenges.
● Supports all aspects of the sales process and contributes to ensuring that Senseair
delivers a maximum value proposition to our customers. (Delivery, product quality,
response time, etc.)
● Continuously provide direct Voice-of-Customer feedback on technical aspects and
● Attend/lead customer meetings, of both technical- or sales-oriented natures.
● Be perceived as a trusted advisor by the customers in technical matters.
● Assist in creating conceptual offers to customers.
● Other duties as assigned by the Technical Director.
● Ability to travel domestically and internationally, 25% travel estimated.
● Bachelors of Science Degree required, Engineering or Technical curriculum preferred.
● Independent worker who is comfortable in a matrixed environment and has
excellent personal time management skills.
● Experience in hardware architecture, electronics and/or software development.
● Experience in machine-level programming preferred
● Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of
Engineering - Civil / Mechanical / Other, Sales
SENSEAIR NORTH AMERICA
Senseair is a leading global provider of air and gas sensing technology . Our purpose it to make sense of air by providing the best possible measurement solutions, services and intelligence. With over 25 years of experience, Senseair has become the centre of excellence in the field of non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR) technology. We develop and produce the smallest and most cost efficient high precision low power sensors for high volume production to target key markets such as Smart Home IoT, HVAC/R, Automotive, Life Sciences, and many more. Our air and gas sensing technology include highly advanced and complex sensor products composed of many carefully chosen details. Years of product development, design and testing of our products close to the technological forefront, has made Senseair a world-leading manufacturer of high performance air and gas sensing technology. We help leading OEMs to develop state of the art solutions well integrated into their product offerings including Sensor Cores, Sensor on Board as well as designed white-label Sensor in Case solutions for indoor and outdoor air quality, alcohol detection, alarms, automotive and industrial applications.
MINIMUM CUMULATIVE GPA
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
Senior, Graduating December 2017 - May 2019
All Aerospace Engineering, Agriculture & Biological Engineering, Automation Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil/Environmental Engineering, Computer Engineering, Construction Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, General Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nautical/Naval Engineering, Network Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, and Packaging Engineering majors
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
US work authorization is required