"A sustainable environment needs interdisciplinary education and research."
- Andres Jurado, PhD student (PhD thesis on nanoconfinement of ionic liquids as electrolytes for electrostatic double layer capacitors)
- Erin Bak, Master Student (Master thesis - Biodegradable antibacterial calcite nanoparticles)
- Weiran Lu, Undergraduate Student (Undergraduate Research Project: Synthesis and characterization of mineralized biofilms)
- Raymond Choo Yew Chin, Master Student (Independent Project: A Transmission Interferometer Adsorption Sensor)
- Zita Maria John Zachariah: PhD student at ETH Zurich, Switzerland (co-supervisor of PhD thesis on Crystal Growth in Confinement studied in a model Slit Pore)
- Manjesh Singh: PhD student at ETH Zurich, Switzerland (co-supervisor of PhD thesis on Modeling Studies of Interacting Polymer Brushes under Shear)