CEE Alumni Association
The purpose of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Alumni Association (CEEAA) is to inspire loyalty and pride among alumni and friends by developing and enhancing their continued relationship with the department. To be considered for a CEEAA board member position, please submit an application.
Our alumni and friends actively support the department by:
- Mentoring students
- Presenting seminars
- Speaking to classes
- Attending student-sponsored activities
- Supporting student organizations
- Participating in one or both of the spring and fall job fairs
- Giving to the CE Trust Fund, which supports student and faculty activities
- Encouraging your company to participate in the Corporate Partners Program.
Our graduates are invited to join the department at alumni activities, such as receptions at professional conferences and the CEE at Illinois Alumni Dinner in Chicago. Join the online community of CEE at Illinois alumni on our Facebook page where you can see what's going on in the department or post comments and photos yourself. You can also follow student, faculty, and department news on Twitter.
Interested in getting involved? Find out how!