The purpose of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Alumni Association (CEEAA) is to inspire loyalty and pride among alumni and friends by developing and enhancing their continued relationship with the department. To be considered for an CEEAA board member position, please submit an application.
Our alumni and friends actively support the department by:
- Mentoring students
- Presenting seminars
- Speaking to classes
- Attending student-sponsored activities
- Supporting student organizations
- Participating in one or both of the spring and fall job fairs
- Giving to the CE Trust Fund, which supports student and faculty activities
- Encouraging your company to participate in the Corporate Partners Program.
1117 Newmark Civil Engineering Laboratory, MC-250
205 N. Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801