CEE Priority Fund
Gifts to the Civil and Environmental Engineering Priority Fund are always needed. Your gift to the Civil and Environmental Engineering Priority Fund (formerly known as Civil and Environmental Engineering Trust Endowment Fund) provides vital, unrestricted support that allows the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering to strategically invest in critical initiatives that will transform the student experience, drive world-changing research, and address social justice in engineering education and research.
Your contributions to the CEE Priority Fund help the department fund various initiatives including:
- Providing scholarship funds for students
- Supporting undergraduate, hands-on research programs
- Funding student activities and field trips
- Recruiting the country's top graduate students
- Supporting faculty research
- Hosting special lectures and visiting scholars
Steven A. Hall
Director of Advancement
2231 Siebel Center
201 N. Goodwin Ave.
Urbana, Illinois 61801