- Ph.D., University of California Berkeley, Department of Earth and Planetary Science
- M.S., University of Arizona, Department of Hydrology and Water Resources
- B.S., University of North Carolina – Asheville, Department of Environmental Sciences
- Associate Professor, Geology
- My interests center around the ability to identify the underlying processes contributing to chemical variability during reactive transport through porous media using measurements and modeling of associated stable isotope fractionations. My recent work has involved integrating stable isotope systems in numerical models of reactive flow and transport for a variety of field and laboratory experiments.